Sunday, March 11, 2012

I Love Susan.

So the lady that Rachel and I got for the writing lab was possibly the nicest woman EVER. She was old and cute and just reminded me of my grandma. I wanted to steal her away from the writing lab and take her home with me to bake me cookies. Along with being nice, she was real helpful! She gave me a TON of ideas for my paper and some great sources too. So basically, all y'all hatin on the writin lab need to chill. Next time just go ask for Susan and she will make you happy. Like real happy.


And here is a video that will make you happy also. It's just too bad Susan couldn't be in it :(

5 comments:

  1. Well I'm glad someone got something good from the research center haha. It sounds like I need to go to Susan if I ever get stuck with this paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah Susan is the best. I figured my topic out because of her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!!! I think I owe Susan a plate of goodies or something because she was amazing!

      Delete
  3. I'm jealous... Haha. But I'm glad she was able to help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a good video! I really wish I had met Susan haha.

    ReplyDelete