Friday, March 16, 2012

Work Work Work.....

I possibly hate my job. Well, not exactly the job itself, but the fact that I keep getting scheduled to work on Friday nights. Not. Okay. I work at Chickfila at the University Mall, and I love the people I work with and all, but I would rather be ANYWHERE but there on a Friday night. That uniform isn't exactly the cutest thing on the planet and standing there watching everyone and their brother have fun without me isn't the time of my life. Or what I would like to be doing on my Friday night. Just saying....

On a happier note, at least the food is freakin yummy and I have an endless supply of Dr Pepper. So it's all good!


                                                              Dr. Pepper is my love.

6 comments:

  1. I hate working on Friday nights too... I had to work on Friday nights this whole summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound just like my friend Jacob. He's addicted to Dr. Pepper! I feel for you though. I used to be a waitress back at home, and I ALWAYS worked on Friday nights. It's the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chickfila. Im sorry, that sounds miserable... to say the least. Can't say that I've ever tried there food. Okay wait, I lie. I once had a bite of their chicken and about died.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a mindless sheep.

    Haha be lucky they don't stick you in a cow costume... or maybe that would be a good thing?
    Thumbs up for working hard. You're the future of America, press on!

    (On a more serious note-I'm sorry, that sounds awful)

    ReplyDelete
  5. While I am sorry that you have to work on a Friday, I am so jealous that you work at Chick-fil-A. That has got to be the best chicken on the whole planet, especially when dipped in Polynesian sauce...oh no I'm getting hungry. I vote you bring a few samples to class.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard of or tried that place, I guess I just might have to visit you one of these Fridays-- you tell me if it's worth it??

    ReplyDelete