Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sweet Summertime:)

SUMMER!!!!!! I can't wait for it! Oh how I yearn for warm weather, shorts, and flip flops! I'm tired of this whole cold weather dealio. I want the sunshine on my face and the 87 percent humidity baby! Lake trips, beach trips, daily pool trips are calling my name! No more little Miss Pale Michelle; get ready for a tan one! Just thinking about summer makes me feel all warm inside. And I LOVE it! So basically I'm pumped for summer. So here are some beachy songs to make you feel like you're on the beach with a cold drink in your hand just wasting away:)






3 comments:

  1. Bob Marley is mah main man. Let's just drop out of school...move to Hawaii and sit on the beach all day. Who needs an education anyways?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...anyone that wants to contribute to society instead of leeching from it?

      Delete
    2. That seems a little harsh, don't you think? I refuse to believe that you have never wanted to just take a break and bum around for just a little bit. I'm pretty sure it's a necessary desire for everyone.

      Delete